THE LARGEST HOTEL CORPORATION IN GUATEMALA
- Three international franchises: The Westin Camino Real Guatemala, Holiday Inn Hotel Guatemala, and Best Western Belice Biltmore Plaza.
- Four prestigious local brands: Biltmore Hotel, Camino Real Tikal, Del Patio Hotel, and Camino Real Antigua.
- More than 700 guest rooms, more than any other group in the country
- An International Convention Center for more than 3,000 people, located in zone 10 in Guatemala city.
- It also operates three well known hotels in Belize: Best Western Belize Biltmore Plaza, Sunbreeze Hotelm, and Sunbreeze Suites.
OVER 50 YEARS PERFECTING HOSPITALITY ART
- Combining deep expertise in hospitality, with the daily experience of caring for hundreds of guests.
- Promoting values focused on customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing the current economic situation, but always respecting the value of its work, services, and human resources.
Its hotels offers a variety of experiences in all major destinations in Guatemala:
- The Capital, with its classic and contemporary blend
- Petén, cradle of the Mayan civilization
- La Antigua Guatemala, mecca of colonial architecture
|1959||Westin Camino Real Guatemala|
|1988||Del Patio Hotel|
|1990||Camino Real Tikal Hotel|
|1997||Holiday Inn Hotel|
|2010||Camino Real Antigua Hotel|